Gold Leaf Emerald Cut Tourmaline Ring w Appraisal
Set in a rectangle frame rendered in 14K yellow gold, a striking 1.80 carat emerald cut tourmaline gemstone is surrounded by curling leaves. The step faceted rectangle green stone sits aloft with four prongs and has a detailed thick openwork gallery back. The ring is a definite show stoppered the perfect love token! Piece comes with it's own appraisal for $1500.
- Materials: 14 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstone: Setting contains one 1.80 carat emerald tourmaline
- Measurements: 8.85 x 6.14 x 4.16mm
- Ring Size: 7 US, O UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for the details.
- Weight: 4.8 grams
- Hallmarks: 750 for 18K Gold although the majority tasted for 14K
- Date: Circa 1960s
- Condition: Very, very good with no chips or nicks to the emerald which bears natural inclusions and a beautiful rich color. An outstanding piece!