STANDARD RETURN PROCESS
1. Notify us within two (2) days of receipt via Email.
2. All items should be returned in the original condition and packaging sent, insured, postmarked within 2 business days after receiving the package in the mail...NO exceptions. Tracking number provides us with the date of delivery. Buyer pays for all shipping costs. Please notify us at email@example.com of the return shipping tracking number when posted.
3. Your money is refunded within 48 hours of receipt if the item is in the same condition as sent and returned within the 2 days of receipt.
4. There are no refunds on layaway purchases. We also do not offer discounts on layaway purchases.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Import duties, taxes, and related charges are not included in the price. These charges, whatever they may be, are the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. We are honest regarding items values on customs forms. Please do not ask us to alter the value as it is considered customs fraud. International packages that are refused at the point of delivery will not be refunded. Packages under $300 are shipped via First Class which includes insurance and tracking. Over $300 will be shipped by Priority which includes tracking and insurance. Upgraded shipping options are available at checkout.
- Refunds will be issued within 48 hours of receipt of the item in same condition as sent.
- The refund will be in the same form as the original payment.
- If paid via credit card, please allow a few days once the refund is processed to show on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
- We stand by every item as stated that we present for sale. However, if the piece is not to your complete satisfaction there is no negotiation for a partial refund. Your options are a full refund, or to keep your purchase.
- Our apologies but we are unable to refund upgraded shipping charges.
- All sales are considered final after 7 days as these are vintage pieces. No exceptions.
MODIFIED, ALTERED, DAMAGED & LAYAWAY ITEMS
Each piece has been professionally examined and verbally certified by a GIA gemologist as well as being tested by a goldsmith for metal content. Stone carat weights stated represent approximate weights which can vary. Due to the age, antique and vintage jewelry is often not perfect and may have normal signs of surface wear, or small imperfections due to its handcrafted rather than mass-manufactured nature. This is what makes each piece special and unique!
Modified, damaged or altered items which includes ring, necklace or bracelet resizing, cannot be accepted for return. Returns are not permitted on layaway purchases. There will be no exception. All sales are considered final after 7 days.