Superior Emerald Diamond and Opal Cluster Ring
A halo cluster of diamonds and emeralds surrounds a colorful opal in this hand crafted in 9K yellow gold vintage alternative Edwardian revival engagement ring. The .60 carat opal glows with an enchanting play of blues and greens with flashes of orange overtones. The high domed cabochon gemstone is framed by eight sparkling diamonds and eight green emeralds. A fine basket style gallery elevates the gemstones allowing for the perfect statement piece. Wear stacked with others, as an alternative engagement ring or just because!
- Materials: 9 karat yellow gold
- Gemstones: Opal - Measures 8mm by 5.5mm, 8 diamonds measuring 1.75mm each and 8 emeralds measuring 1.75 each.
- Ring size: 6 3/4 US, N 1/2 UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Please contact us for the details.
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Hallmarks: Full English hallmarks denoting 9ct Gold as well as letter date for 1975 hailing from London.
- Condition: No chips or nicks to the opal or the gemstones with the gold have a warm patina. A superb vintage opal ring!