Superb Antique Victorian Ivy Engraved Cuff Bracelet
A superbly rendered ivy leaf design in sterling silver comprise this fantastic and marvelously detailed antique Victorian cuff bracelet. The fully English hallmarked bangle has an Aesthetic ivy leaf design across the front with a smooth back band. Ivy during the Victorian era symbolized eternity, fidelity and strong affectionate attachment. A true beauty in excellent condition which is great for stacking or wearing alone!
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 7 inches around the inside, a diameter of 2.25 inches across the oval and a width of 3/4 inches
- Weight: 20.4 grams
- Hallmarks: Lion passant for sterling silver, anchor for Birmingham, letter date of M and the makers mark of H.Bros
- Date: Circa 1886 as per the letter date
- Condition: No dents or dings with all the engraving crisp. The slide clasp is secure as well as the accompanying safety chain. A true classic treasure!