Outstanding Antique Gold Emerald Solitaire Ring C 1880s
Classic antique Victorian solitaire ring features a stunning emerald gemstone set in 10K yellow gold mounting. The step faceted square green emerald doublet sits aloft with multiple prongs and has a simple graduated band. The emerald is the symbol of hope and is thought to preserve love. The perfect love token!
- Materials: 10 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstone: Emerald - 4mm by 4mm - .40 carat weight
- Ring Size: 7 US, O UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for the details.
- Weight: 2 grams
- Hallmarks: Triangle and Star which are worn
- Date: Circa 1880s-1890s
- Condition: Very, very good with no chips or nicks to the emerald which bears natural inclusions and a beautiful rich color. An outstanding piece!