Impressive 18K Gold Diamond and Enamel Band Ring
Antique Victorian mourning ring, rendered in 18K yellow gold, with a large diamond set within a star on a black enamel background. Hailing from Chester, England, the diamond is open back with the band having a beaded border at the top and bottom. The shoulders have a raised fleur de lis type design accented with black enamel. A true antique memento mori band ring that bears wonderful sentiment.
- Materials: 18 karat yellow gold
- Gemstones: Mine cut diamond - 3.6mm
- Ring Size: 8 3/4 US, R UK - The ring can be resized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details.
- Weight: 3.6 grams
- Hallmarks: Chester, England hallmark, 18, Crown, and date letter K
- Condition: The black enamel does show slight wear but certainly not a deterrent. The diamond is brilliant and very well presented. A wonderful antique piece of mourning jewelry that s a stylish today as it was well over 150 years ago!