Fine Gold Dendritic Moss Agate Picture Ring
This antique 10K gold Victorian /Edwardian Dendritic Agate Ring displays a surreal moss agate picture stone. The oval moss agate has a lovely coloring from glowing honey amber to deep mossy green floating throughout the stone. The open back agate is set in a 10K yellow gold frame. The dendritic agate is considered a talisman for good fortune and brings self esteem to the wearer. A stunning ring!
- Materials: 10 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstone: Dendritic Agate - 16mm tall and 12mm wide
- Ring Size: 6 US, M UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing options.
- Weight: 3.2 grams
- Hallmarks: NA - has been tested and verified to be at least 10K
- Date: Circa 1900-1910
- Condition: Very good condition with no chips or nicks to the agate which glows. A wonderful specimen!