Art Nouveau Diamond Paste and Plique a Jour Pendant
Gorgeous plique-a-jour enamel gold vermeil silver necklace from the Art Nouveau era with diamond paste stones. The gold over silver pendant has a center pearl with a green enamel plique a jour flower shape accented with diamond past stones. The pendant has a border of sparkling diamond paste all around. Swaying from a diamond shaped bale, a fine chain completes the piece. The necklace is a superb piece of authentic Jugendstil jewelry.
- Materials: 800 silver, gold, plique a jour enamel
- Gemstones: Pearl - 4.25mm
- Measurements: 16 inches for the chain with the pedant measuring 1 5/8 inches tall including the bale
- Circa: 1910 - 1915
- Hallmarks: 800 on the back of the pendant with the chain sterling silver
- Condition: Very good with all the enamel present as well as all the paste stones that are sparkling and bright. The back of the pendant has more of the gold vermeil whereas the front shows mostly silver. An outstanding and so very feminine piece of jewelry!