Antique Edwardian Gold Opal and Diamond Halo Ring
Hand crafted in 14K yellow gold, a colorful opal surrounded by rose cut diamonds forms this exquisite Edwardian ring, circa 1900. The ultimate vintage alternative engagement ring has a 1.25 carat opal glowing from the center with an enchanting play of blues and greens with flashes of orange overtones. The cabochon gemstone is framed by 20 sparkling diamonds set in an open gallery. A beautiful bauble!
- Materials: 14 karat yellow gold
- Gemstones: Opal - 1.25 carats, 20 rose cut diamonds - roughly .75 carats VS-SI clarity, I-K color
- Ring size: 5.25 US, K 1/2 UK - The ring can be sized a whole size and more. Contact us for details!
- Weight: 3.25 grams
- Hallmarks: 14K and an illegible stamp
- Condition: Very good with all diamonds full of fire and the opal flashing a hue of colors with movement. An exceptional antique ring!