***Please note that Boylerpf is not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers as shipping carriers worldwide may experience their own delays due to COVID. ***
We gladly combine shipping on multiple items purchased. All US purchases are shipped within 24 hours of payment barring weekends and holidays. Purchases are mailed free by USPS First Class. Upon checkout, there are options to upgrade to Priority (US $8.50) or Express (US $26.75). Packages will be insured. All packages are wrapped securely, boxed and sent with a delivery confirmation.
Import duties, taxes, and related charges are not included in the price. These charges, whatever they may be, are the responsibility of the buyer. International packages that are refused at the point of delivery will NOT be refunded. Packages are shipped by First Class International ($18.00) which includes insurance. On checkout, there are options to upgrade to Priority ($35.00) with insurance included or Express ($65.00) with insurance included in shipping charge. International packages that are refused at the point of delivery will not be refunded.
*PLEASE NOTE* We are unable to insure packages to Russia. All packages will be shipped at buyers risk as we can not be responsible for their postal system. Any loss or theft of packages once entering the Russia postal system will be the buyers responsibility.
** By purchasing, the buyer further agrees that laws governing the European Economic Community shopping rights DO NOT apply to their order.**
1. Notify us within two (2) days of receipt via Email.
2. All items should be returned in the original condition and packaging sent, insured, postmarked within 2 business days after receiving the package which is shown by the tracking number on the USPS website...NO exceptions. Tracking number provides us with the date of delivery. Buyer pays for all shipping costs. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of the return shipping tracking number when posted.
3. Your money is refunded within 48 hours of receipt if the item is in the same condition as sent and returned within the 2 days of receipt.
4. There are no refunds on layaway purchases, sale items, items purchased with special coupon codes (not our 10% new visitor and returning customer code), and items that have been customized/sized are considered final sale items and not eligible for return. Regular priced items can be returned for a full refund. We also do not offer discounts on layaway purchases.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Import duties, taxes, and related charges are not included in the price. These charges, whatever they may be, are the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. We are honest regarding items values on customs forms. Please do not ask us to alter the value as it is considered customs fraud. International packages that are refused at the point of delivery will not be refunded. Packages under $300 are shipped via First Class which includes insurance and tracking. Over $300 will be shipped by Priority which includes tracking and insurance. Upgraded shipping options are available at checkout.
Refunds will be issued within 48 hours of receipt of the item in same condition as sent.
The refund will be in the same form as the original payment.
If paid via credit card, please allow a few days once the refund is processed to show on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
We stand by every item as stated that we present for sale. However, if the piece is not to your complete satisfaction there is no negotiation for a partial refund. Your options are a full refund, or to keep your purchase.
Our apologies but we are unable to refund upgraded shipping charges.
All sales are considered final if the 2 day notification is not met and after 7 days (weekends included) as these are vintage pieces and can be worn within that 7 day period. No exceptions.
MODIFIED, ALTERED, DAMAGED & LAYAWAY ITEMS
Each piece has been professionally examined and verbally certified by a GIA gemologist as well as being tested by a goldsmith for metal content. Unless noted, a certificate will not be included. Stone carat weights stated represent approximate weights which can vary. Due to the age, antique and vintage jewelry is often not perfect and may have normal signs of surface wear, or small imperfections due to its handcrafted rather than mass-manufactured nature. This is what makes each piece special and unique!
There are no guarantees with preowned, vintage, or antique jewelry. All items are sold as is and we cannot accept returns of damaged items that have been out of our possession. We strongly recommend having an insurance policy in place that can assist you should repairs or replacement be needed at some point.
Modified, damaged or altered items which includes ring, necklace or bracelet resizing, cannot be accepted for return. Returns are not permitted on layaway purchases. There will be no exception. All sales are considered final after 7 days.