Vintage Victorian Style Five Stone Garnet Band Ring
Over 2 1/2 carats of radiant garnet gemstones grace the front of this classic Victorian styled ring crafted in rich 10K yellow gold. Each open back garnet is prong set in a raised gallery with the band ring graduating to the back. Perfect for stacking, a wedding band or for the January baby. Timeless, traditional elegance.
- Materials: 10 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Garnets - Over 2 1/2 carats. Center garnet measures 7mm by 5mm, side garnets measures 6mm by 4mm with the two outside garnets measuring 5mm by 3.5mm
- Ring size: 8 1/2 US, Q 1/2 UK The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing options
- Weight: 2.5 grams
- Hallmarks: 10K
- Date: Victorian styled - most likely from the 1960-70s
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks and normal age appropriate wear.