Vintage Gold 5 Stone Garnet Ring
Crafted in rich 10K yellow gold, this classic Victorian styled ring features 2 1/2 carats of radiant garnet gemstones. Each open back garnet is prong set in a raised gallery with the shoulders forked. Perfect for stacking, a wedding band or for the January baby. Timeless, traditional elegance.
- Materials: 10 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Garnets - 2 carats. Center garnet measures 8mm by 5mm, side garnets measures 6.5mm by 4mm with the two outside garnets measuring 4.5mm by 3mm
- Ring size: 7 US, Q 1/2 UK The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing options
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Hallmarks: 10K
- Date: Victorian styled - most likely from the 1960-70s
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks and normal age appropriate wear.