Vintage First Class 10K Gold Green Jade Art Deco Ring
Featuring a lovely marbled green jade gemstone, this is a distinctive and first class 1920s Art Deco era ring. The beveled edge elongated green jade stone is set in a 10K yellow gold with a thick scalloped frame with and flower accents on the quarters. The graduated shoulders give way to a smooth back band. A true classic!
- Materials: 10 Karat Yellow Gold - hallmarked and tested
- Gemstones: Green Jade - 15.5mm by 8mm
- Ring Size: 5 US, J 1/2 UK - The ring can be sized a whole size and more
- Weight: 3 grams
- Measurements: Ring face measures 20mm north to south, 12.25mm east to west
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks