Vintage 14K Gold Opal and Diamond Cluster Ring
Hand crafted in 14K yellow gold, a colorful opal surrounded by a halo of diamonds forms this ultimate vintage alternative engagement ring. The opal glows with an enchanting play of blues and greens with flashes of orange and purple overtones. Set in a high open work gallery, the cabochon gemstone is framed by eight sparkling diamonds having a starburst affect. A beautiful bauble!
- Materials: 14 karat yellow gold
- Gemstones: Opal - 7.50mm by 5.50mm; Diamonds - Eight diamonds measuring 2.10mm each
- Ring size: 4 1/2 US, I 1/2 UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for details!
- Weight: 2.9 grams
- Hallmarks: 14K P (for plumb) as well as Exquisite
- Condition: Very, very good with no chips or nicks to the opal and all diamonds full of fire. A beautiful vintage ring sure to please the most discerning!
Love, love, love my new ring. I’ve had it for roughly two weeks and I’ve already received several compliments.