Superb Edwardian Gold Filled Diamond Paste Locket, C 1910s
Superb antique Edwardian era, circa 1910s, engraved gold filled locket with a diamond paste stone. The front has a diamond paste rhinestone set within a forget me not flowering a detailed design that is ready for you to add initials. The back also is smooth so that you can personalize if you desire. The singular keepsake also displays a two compartments with both sides having celluloid covers and rings. The locket was produced by the Finberg Manufacturing Co. of Attleboro, MA. A lovely antique adornment for sentimental keepsakes.
- Materials: 12K gold filled
- Gemstone: Diamond paste rhinestone
- Measurements: The locket measures 1 inch in diameter and 1 1/2 inches tall including the bale. We've added a gold filled 18 inch chain
- Weight: 14.6 grams
- Date: 1910s
- Hallmarks: FM Co in a heart for the Finberg Manufacturing Co. -- Attleboro, MA
- Condition: Very good with no dents or dings and the locket closing with a snap. The paste has darkened although still beautiful.