Superb Antique Garnet and Pearl 18K Gold Ring
A large creamy white pearl flanked on each side with a rich red garnet gemstone sets this antique Victorian ring apart from the rest. Rendered in a warm 18K yellow gold, the multi prong garnets are open back and have a wonderful warm glow. The inside band is engraved with what appears to be M to LS although it is quite worn. Most likely European in origin, this is a lovely antique ring for stacking or wearing as an alternative wedding band ring!
- Materials: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstones: Genuine Pearl - 6mm; two garnets measuring 4.5mm each - roughly 1 carat weight
- Ring Size: Size 4.75 US, J UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Please contact us for the details!
- Weight: 3.1 grams
- Hallmarks: 18ct - hallmarked and tested
- Date: Circa 1880s
- Condition: The pearl shows a fine white luster with the garnets chip and nick free. The ring may have been sized in the past. Overall, a splendid antique ring!