Superb Antique Double Glass English Rose Gold Locket
Wonderful antique Edwardian solid 9ct rose gold double-sided love token photo locket by Joseph Walton with full English gold hallmarks for Birmingham 1908. Excellent quality all original over 100 year old locket in a nice large size, with a gold border frame and complete with original bevelled glass panels. The gold stem and bale ring unscrew to access the photo compartment and inside there are 2 period photos which can be removed and your own inserted. The locket is so smooth and nice in the hand...well made and ready to be your next keepsake!
- Materials: 9 karat rose gold, beveled glass, photos
- Measurements: 1 3/4 inches tall (including the bale ring) x 1 1/4 inches wide. We've added a fine gold filled 18 inch chain
- Circa and hallmarks: Edwardian era, solid 9ct rose gold, with a full set of English gold hallmarks for Birmingham 1908. Superb clear struck marks.
- Maker Goldsmiths initials JW for Joseph Walton .
- Weight: 4.9
- Condition: Excellent condition, no splits or cracks, no solder repairs and no nasty dents or bruises. The 2 bevelled glass panels are original and in perfect condition and the screwable gold bale loop unscrews and screws up tightly. Lovely quality and a beautiful genuine antique.