Superb 14K Gold Amethyst Pearl Halo Ring w Appraisal
$ 649.00 $ 750.00
A gorgeous 1 carat natural purple amethyst is encircled with a halo of pearls in this antique Victorian ring! Rendered in a warm 14K yellow gold, the amethyst is multi prong set above the pearls with the halo in a raised basket gallery. A wide thick band completes the ring. The ring comes with a $1050 GIA appraisal. A true statement ring and a lovely piece of history, circa late 1800s!
- Materials: 14 karat yellow gold
- Gemstones: Amethyst - 1 carat weight, 14 pearls - 2mm each
- Ring Size: 5 1/2 US, L UK The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details.
- Measurements: The face of the ring measures 12.80mm north to south and 11.25mm east to west with a rise of 7.75mm off the finger. The band measures 4.25mm in the back
- Weight: 5.3 grams
- Hallmarks: 14K
- Date: Circa 1880-1890
- Condition: Very good condition with no chips or nicks to the amethyst and all pearls in original fine condition. A wonderful all original antique ring!