Smart Silver Lapis Lazuli Arts & Crafts Ring
$ 139.00 $ 165.00
Cascading sterling silver leaves hold a large blue lapis lazuli stone in this vintage 1910s Arts and Crafts era ring. The domed lapis has a lovely deep blue coloring with natural inclusions and flecks of gold pyrite. The band of the ring also bears and ornate engraving. Fabulous statement piece that is great for stacking or adding a pop of classic color.
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Lapis lazuli - 13.75mm by 10.60mm and a full 5.75mm tall.
- Ring size: 6 1/2 US, N UK
- Measurements: The face of the ring measures a touch over 3/4 of an inch tall
- Weight: 6 grams
- Hallmarks: NA
- Date: Circa 1910s-20s
- Condition: Wonderful patina to the sterling silver with no chips or nicks to the lapis stone. A definite statement piece!