Heavenly Vintage Art Deco Gold and Ruby Ring
Vintage Art Deco ruby ring is rendered in a classic 10K yellow gold frame accented with flowers on the side. The rounded top synthetic ruby is set off the finger with a detailed beadwork gold design and a smooth back band. The birthstone of July, the ruby is a symbol of friendship and love when given as a gift.
- Materials: 10 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: The ring is set with a synthetic ruby - 3 carat weight - 10mm x 8mm
- Ring size: 5.25 US, K 1/2 UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size. Contact us for details!
- Weight: 2 grams
- Hallmarks: 10K
- Date: Circa 1920-30s Art Deco era
- Condition: No chips or nicks to the ruby with the gold bright. A lovely vintage ring!