Heavenly 18K Gold Diamond and Banded Agate Pendant
A luminescent banded agate wrapped in 18K yellow gold with diamonds forms this vintage horn pendant fob charm. The sparkling diamonds are inset at the top with the carnelian colored agate glowing with a yellow orange color. The agate is expertly carved and with the horn shape suspended from a tapered gold bale. Add to a chain or charm bracelet, or even an antique watch chain..limitless possibilities.
- Materials: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstone: Banded agate - 2 diamonds - Each measuring 2mm
- Measurements: 2 inches from the top of the bale to the bottom point of the horn. Note that the chain is for display purposes only.
- Weight: 5.6 grams
- Hallmarks: 750 - The gold standard for 18K gold
- Date: Circa 1960-1980s
- Condition: Excellent with no chips or nicks and the diamonds full of fire. The gold has a nice soft patina...exquisite piece!