Fine Silver English Albert Watch Chain Necklace Bracelet w Fob
Marvelous heavy antique Edwardian Albert watch chain bracelet rendered in sterling silver with a dangling shield shaped fob. The curb chain bears English lion rampant marks for sterling and ends with a dog clip and a t-bar. A large engraved fob with a shield center read for engraving dangles from the chain. Wear this wonderful piece as a bracelet, a watch chain for the gents or add an extender and wear as a necklace. A timeless piece of jewelry, circa early 1900s.
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 11.5 inches long for just the chain with the fob charm measuring 1 1/4 inches from the ring. The curb link chain is 7.75mm wide graduating down.
- Weight: 34 grams
- Hallmarks: All pieces are marked for silver content including the dog clip and t-bar. The fob is fully hallmarked with a lion, anchor for Birmingham and letter date of y along with the maker WHH
- Date: Edwardian era ..1915s..with the fob dating to the 1920s
- Condition: Very good with normal patina to the sterling silver. A beautiful and collectible antique chain!