Fine Rose Cut Diamond and Aquamarine Pendant C 1900
Truly stunning Edwardian Belle Époque pendant features a brilliant blue aquamarine surrounded with rose cut diamonds, all masterfully hand crafted in silver over 12K yellow gold. Dating to the early 1900s, the pendant is centered with a brilliant .75 carat aquamarine and surrounded by entwined mine cut diamond ribbons which create a highly stylized flowing motif. Further embellished with a lustrous round natural pearl drop, this is truly an exquisite sparkler.
- Materials: Silver, 12 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Aquamarine - roughly 3/4 carat; diamonds ranging from 1mm to 3mm for the largest; natural pearl - 4mm round
- Measurements: 1 5/8 inches long and a tad over 1 inch wide with a newer 18 inch gold filled chain
- Weight: 4 grams
- Hallmarks: NA - tested between 12k-14K
- Date: Circa 1900
- Condition: Exceptional with no flaws. A very well cared for jewel throughout the ages.