Fine Edwardian 12K Gold Fill Topaz Glass Antique Bracelet
With a a topaz glass front, this classic antique 1900s Edwardian gold filled bangle bracelet was produced by Finberg Manufacturing Co. The faceted oval glass stone centers the front with ornate gold filled scroll work flowing from the sides. A smooth back with pin closure finishes the piece. Hallmarked FM Co who produced fine jewelry pieces. Stack this bangle with others or wear alone for a classic look!
- Materials: 12K Gold Filled
- Gemstones: Oval topaz glass
- Measurements: 1 inch wide in the front and 7 1/4 inches around the oval inside
- Weight: 33 grams
- Hallmarks: 3.22.10 as well as FM CO
- Date: Circa 1910s
- Condition: Very good showing normal age appropriate wear. There is one fingernail catch on the stone edge that can be seen while looping but is otherwise chips and nick free. The clasp is secure and passes the tug test. A fabulous antique bangle!