Fine 18K Gold English Antique Diamond Band Ring
Crafted in 18K yellow gold, this classic Edwardian ring features a single sparkling old mine-cut diamond and hails from England. The diamond is set within an engraved star design with the front graduating down to the back. Sometimes called a gypsy ring, the band is fully hallmarked inside ring shank. The circa 1900 ring is perfect for a wedding band, ring stack or simple treasure to enjoy!
*Note that any dark spots in the photos are camera reflection*
- Materials: 18K yellow gold
- Gemstones: Mine cut diamond - 3mm - Roughly 1/10th ctw
- Ring size: 6 US, M UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for details!
- Measurements: 6.5mm in the front graduating to 1.75mm in the back
- Weight: 1.81 grams
- Hallmarks: 18, WG for the maker as well as the the symbol for London and the letter e for 1900.
- Condition: A lovely patina to the gold and the diamond sparkling and full of fire. The scroll engraving on the shoulder is also crisp. A wonderful antique ring!