Fine 14K Gold Color Change Sapphire Ring Art Deco
Hand crafted in a 14K yellow gold this statement ring features a bright flashing purple to blue color changing 9 carat synthetic alexandrite sapphire gemstone. The gemstone is securely held in a highly stylized Art Deco setting with cutouts on the gallery and double cone shapes on the shoulders. The color changing sapphire shows a rich purple red in light changing to a blue violet in some light conditions. Since the discovery of alexandrite, the gemstone has been thought to bring luck, good fortune, love and encourage romance. The perfect anniversary gift, for that June birthstone or for saying I love you to that special someone!
- Materials: 14 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Color changing sapphire - 13.50mm - roughly 9 carat weight
- Ring size: 7 US, O UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details!
- Weight: 4.3 grams
- Measurements: The face of the ring is 13.5mm north to south and 21mm east to west with a rise off the finger of 7.5mm
- Date: Circa 1960s
- Condition: Very good with a lovely patina to the gold with a teeny tiny catch on one of the facets that is visible with super magnification. A wonderful statement ring that will surely impress!