Fascinating Color Change Sapphire Alexandrite Ring, C 1910
This Arts and Crafts era ring, circa 1910, features an impressive 4 1/2 carat alexandrite color changing synthetic sapphire gemstone. The ring is crafted in an ornate sterling silver frame with arched lotus flowers raising the gemstone from the band. Detailed shoulders with a flower motif complete the piece. The synthetic stone changes color from a rich purple to a teal green in certain lights. Impressive statement ring that will turn heads!
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Setting contains one 4.50 carat mixed cut oval synthetic color change sapphire
- Ring Size: 5 1/4 US, K 1/2 UK
- Measurements: Ring face measures 17 1/2mm from north to south and 15mm from east to west with a 10mm rise off the finger
- Weight: 4.3 grams
- Hallmarks: NA - ring has been tested and guaranteed to be sterling silver
- Date: Circa 1910s-1920s
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks and the silver having a wonderful patina. The color is amazing in different light conditions!