Exquisite Opal and Emerald English Estate Ring
Four colorful opal gemstones accented with natural green emeralds comprise this exquisite English Victorian revival ring. Crafted in 375 gold, English for 9K yellow gold, the stones are open back and are elevated in a thick mounting with simple shoulders and band. Fully hallmarked denoting it hails from London, England, the opals flash colors of blue, green, purple, and pink with the emerald stones a perfect compliment.
- Materials: 375 Gold - 9ct Yellow Gold
- Gemstones: Opal - each measures 5mm; Emeralds - each measures 2.25mm
- Ring Size: 6 1/2 US, N UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details.
- Weight: 4 grams
- Hallmarks: Crown, Lion, 375 and E
- Date: 1975
- Condition: Very good condition although one of the opals does have a chip. Still very wearable piece of art perfect for stacking!