Exquisite Gold and Silver White Topaz Band Ring
An exquisite circa 1920s Art Deco eternity wedding band ring set with white topaz gemstones simulating diamonds. Done in an eternity band style, the ring has a center band of sterling silver stars with the open back gemstones set within. The gemstones ring through the center of an engraved 9K gold band.
This understated beauty, which hails from England, is perfect for that July birthday, anniversary ring or to accent an engagement ring. Stacking this with other rings makes this even more versatile. It is hallmarked on the inside band 9K and Sil for sterling silver.
- Materials: 9K yellow gold, Sterling Silver
- Gemstones: White Topaz
- Ring size: 5.75 US, L 1/2 UK - Due to this being an eternity band it is recommended not to resize
- Measurements: The band is 4mm wide
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Hallmarks: Sil 9ct, Pat No 1310897 which is the date for the 1920s
- Condition: Very good with normal age appropriate wear...engraving crisp