Engraved Hearts Antique Silver Pocket Watch Chain
Circa 1910 antique Albert pocket watch chain with engraved hearts. The heavy tight link curb chain culminates on each end with a stylized engraved double sided heart type station. One end has a screw type dog clip ring with the other having a large hook. Wear this wonderful piece as a bracelet, a watch chain for the gents or add an extender and wear as a necklace. A timeless piece of jewelry, circa early 1900s.
- Materials: Sterling Silver, Silver
- Measurements: 14.5 inches from the hook to the dog clip. The chain is 6mm wide with the hearts measuring 13mm wide
- Weight: 37.2 grams
- Hallmarks: There is a mark on the screw dog clip that looks like CON
- Date: Edwardian era ..late 1800s to beginning 1900
- Condition: Very good with normal patina to the silver. A beautiful and collectible antique chain!