Edwardian Rose Gold Hawthorn Leaf Band Ring C 1900
Charming, fully engraved antique Edwardian band ring features a fine hawthorn leaf design and is superbly handcrafted in rich 9K rose gold. Measuring 1/4 inch wide, the leaf design rests on a stippled background with an engraved band at the top and bottom. The hawthorn leaf is known to represent purity of heart. Such a great theme for a wedding band!
- Materials: 9 karat rose gold, yellow gold
- Ring size: 8.25 US, Q 1/2 UK - Due to this being an eternity band, it is not recommended to be resized
- Measurements : Band is 1/4 inches wide
- Hallmarks: NA
- Circa: Edwardian era, early 1900s
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Condition: Very good with a lovely patina that accents the leaves. The ring is completely round and shows normal wear.