Edwardian Pearl and Peridot Lavalier Pendant Necklace
A pendant drop having natural green peridot gemstones hand crafted in 9 carat yellow gold comprise this wonderful antique Edwardian era lavalier necklace. The bow or butterfly shaped pendant is embedded with delicate seed pearls and has a dancing teardrop peridot swinging below. The pendant connects to a fine gold filled chain ending with a tubular clasp. We've converted this lovely piece from a brooch pin hailing from continental Europe.A charming and feminine antique gem!
- Materials: 9 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Natural green peridot - total of 2 carats; seed pearls
- Measurements: The pendant measures 1.50 inches from the top of the round peridot to the bottom of the teardrop with the necklace measuring 16 1/2 inches.
- Weight: 4.6 grams
- Hallmarks: Hallmarked on the pin of the conversion 9ct as well a PPLd
- Date: Circa 1900
- Condition: Very good condition with no chips or nicks and the gold metal free of any blemishes. A fine antique necklace!