Classic Vintage Gold and Opal Solitaire Ring
This classic vintage Edwardian styled features a ring vibrant opal rendered in a 9K yellow gold mounting. The oval opal displays a full palette of warm colors including shimmering purple, pink, blue, yellow and green..far better than the camera can pick up. The ring shank is a simple band with the opal in a raised gallery. Wonderful for an alternative engagement ring, promise or anniversary ring or just because opals are smashing!
- Materials: 9 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Opal - 8mm by 6mm - approximately .78 carats
- Ring Size: 6 US, M UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for the details!
- Weight: 2 grams
- Hallmarks: Lion head, Crown 375 and a letter K
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks to the opal which shows much more color than the photos depict. The gold has a lovely warm patina making this a lovely stacking ring, too!