Brilliant Garnet and Gold Art Deco Signet Ring
Crafted in a fine 10K yellow gold, this vintage Art Deco era ring boasts a 3/4 carat brilliant red garnet front and center. A simple signet style band holds the garnet in place with the band graduating to the back. Made in Italy, this is a classic piece great for the ladies as well as a pinky ring for the gents.
- Materials: 10 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Garnet - Roughly 3/4 carat weight - 4.8mm square
- Ring size: 6.75 US, N 1/2 UK - The ring caMaterials: 10 karat yellow gold
- Gemstone: Garnn be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details!
- Weight: 2 grams
- Hallmarks: Italy 10K
- Circa: 1920s
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks to the garnet, gold bright with the band thin. Some slight scratching to the metal which is consistent with light wear.