Blue Enamel Pearl and Diamond Antique 18K Gold Ring
Antique Victorian ring, rendered in 18K yellow gold, with a quatrefoil of pearls with a diamond center on a deep blue enamel background. Hailing from Birmingham, England during the 1870s, the ring has a diamond shape front and joins a graduated band having darker blue enamel and a pearl for accent. The back has a round opening that perhaps contained a memento to the ring wearer. A true antique memento mori band ring that bears wonderful sentiment.
- Materials: 18 karat yellow gold, enamel
- Gemstones: Six genuine pearls measuring 3mm each; rose cut natural diamond center.
- Ring Size: 6 1/2 US, N UK - The ring can be resized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing details.
- Weight: 3.3 grams
- Hallmarks: Anchor for Birmingham, England, 18, Crown, and date letter b
- Date: Circa 1876
- Condition: The blue enamel is in fine condition with no loss to note. The pearls are well set and secure having no chips or nicks with the diamond sparkling. A wonderful antique piece of mourning jewelry that is as stylish today as it was 150 years ago!