Black Enamel Pearl Clover Antique Mourning Bracelet
Thick black enamel and a seed pearl three leaf clover garland from form this antique Austro Hungarian bracelet circa late 1800s. The Victorian bangle has delicate seed pearls embedded into an engraved design across the front. This black enameled mourning bangle is of Austria Hungary origins bears hallmarks on both the tongue and the inside of the bangle. Decorative design in silver graces the hinge as well as the tongue slide clasp. While meant for mourning during the time, the bangle is a classic bracelet for today's times.
- Materials: Silver, Enamel
- Gemstones: Natural Seed Pearls
- Measurements: 6 1/2 inches around the inside, 2.25 inches in diameter (oval in shape) and just shy of 1/2 inches wide
- Weight: 18.5 grams
- Hallmarks: Austro Hungarian
- Circa: Late 1880-1900
- Condition: All pearls are present, silver bright and the enamel chip and nick free. A superb antique piece of jewelry!