Austro Hungarian Silver Pearl and Citrine Target Ring
Rows of citrine paste stones and seed pearls centered with a deep golden natural citrine form this antique Victorian ring. The Austro Hungarian tiered ring has hand set stones with a row of seed pearls between giving the ring a scalloped affect. The domed cabochon natural citrine center has a braid wrapped base. A sterling silver ornately designed band completes the piece. Heavy and fantastic antique ring, circa late 1800s.
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstones: Natural Citrine, Seed pearls, Citrine paste
- Ring Size: 6 US, M UK
- Measurements: The face of the ring measures a full 3/4 of and inch and has a rise of 9.50mm off the finger
- Weight: 7 grams
- Hallmarks: Impressed on the back band and throughout the inside although quite worn and illegible
- Condition: Very, very good with normal appropriate wear. All stones are present with the natural citrine chips and nick free. A wonderful antique ring that is a definite showstopper!