Arts & Crafts Silver Stunning Green Chrysoprase Bracelet
Sterling silver and chrysoprase come together to form this exquisite Arts & Crafts/ Art Nouveau bracelet from the turn of the 20th century. Three links of bevel edged green chrysoprase gemstones totaling 10 1/2 carats alternate with links of open work leaves, berries and vines. The organic styled bracelet graduates from the from to the back and is hallmarked hailing from Germany. Closed with a spring ring clasp, this is a subtle and elegant piece of antique jewelry!
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Chrysoprase Chalcedony - each link measures 14mm x 12mm - total carat weight is 10 1/2 carats
- Measurements: 7 3/4 inches long and 1/2 inch wide
- Weight: 10.2 grams
- Hallmarks: Sterling, Germany
- Date: Circa 1900
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks and the sterling silver bearing a rich patina that we have not cleaned. An outstanding antique bracelet great for layering with others or wearing on its own.