Art Deco Silver Scarab Bracelet,Egyptian Jewelry
ON HOLD for Keith
Beautiful Egyptian themed Art Deco scarab bracelet! Heavy hand carved gemstones in lapis lazuli, carnelian, rose pink quartz, jade and other gemstones are all open back set in an ornate sterling silver mounting. Graduated in size, the sterling mounting has a vine and leaf hand applied design around each stone. An Egyptian goddess decorates the slide clasp as well as a safety chain. Absolutely spectacular and a one of a kind piece!
• Style: Art Deco bracelet / Egyptian
• Circa: 1920
• Material: Sterling silver, gemstones
• Hallmarks: Sterling as well as a stamp on the reverse of the clasp
• Gemstones: All natural green jade, blue lapis, bloodstone, pink quartz, agate, carnelian and tiger eye to name a few
• Measurements: 7.25 inches long and just shy of 1 inch wide
• Condition: Very, very good with the sterling silver having a nice patina that accents the design. No chips or nicks on the gemstone scarabs.