Art Deco 18K White Gold Filigree Bloodstone Ring
Classic Art Deco ring features a bloodstone gemstone crafted in an elaborate 18K white gold filigree. Vivid red colored flecks adorn the deep green gem which is elevated with a fine detailed filigree having a flower on the shoulders. A sleek band hallmarked 18K completes the piece. Blood stone energy carries the purity of blood and inherently speaks of life and birth, vitality and strength, passion and courage. An elegant and classic example of Art Deco jewelry.
- Materials: 18 karat white gold - hallmarked and tested
- Gemstone: Bloodstone - 12mm by 10mm
- Ring size: 5 1/2 US, L UK - Can be resize up or down at least one size and more. Contact us for sizing options.
- Weight: 3.1 grams
- Hallmarks: 18K
- Date: Circa 1920s - Authentic and not a reproduction
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks to the stone. The metal shows age appropriate wear. A wonderful Art Deco ring!