Art Deco 18K Gold Three Stone Diamond Trilogy Ring
This elegant and feminine ring from the Art Deco era embraces a trilogy of three brilliant diamonds set in 18K yellow gold. This engagement ring has a deep romantic symbolic meaning the past, present and your future together. The diamonds (approx. 0.30 total carat weight) are set aloft in a white gold mounting with the yellow gold band graduating to the back. Whether it’s used as an engagement ring or an anniversary ring, this choice is perfect for the sentiments you want to express.
- Materials: 18 karat yellow gold tested and hallmarked 18ct
- Gemstones: Three diamonds - approx. 0.30 total carat weight
- Ring size: 6 1/2 US, N UK - The ring can be sized a whole size and more.
- Weight: 3.2 grams
- Hallmarks: 18ct gold as well as engraved MB-AJL 6-11-33
- Condition: Very, very good with no noted flaws