Antique Victorian Fools Gold Pyrite Rose Gold Ring
Antique Victorian to Edwardian 10K rose gold pyrite ring perfect for the gents or the ladies. Referred to as fools gold, the raw crystal metallic pyrite sparkles with movement and is set in a wide oval frame. Engraved shoulders lead to a wide back band. Perfect for the ladies or the gents, this ring is a fine antique treasure!
- Materials: 10 karat rose gold
- Gemstone: Pyrite crystal - 17.5mm by 13.25mm
- Ring size: 10.75 US, V UK - The ring can be sized up or down a whole size and more. Contact us for sizing options
- Weight: 5.3 grams
- Hallmarks: NA
- Date: Circa 1890s - 1900s
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks to the stone. The rose gold is smooth with the engraved design crisp. A beautiful classic!