Antique Silver and Citrine Awesome Art Nouveau Bracelet
From the turn of the 20th century, this sterling silver and citrine bracelet has all the elements of the Arts & Crafts/ Art Nouveau period. Four links of faceted citrine gemstones are set in a decorative mounting and alternate with unique heart shaped leaf links. Each yellow citrine gemstone is over 5 carats each (total 20 carats) and just glow against the organic nature of the sterling silver links. Closed with a long hook and eye with an accompanying safety chain. Subtle and elegant piece of antique jewelry!
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Natural Citrine - Each measures roughly 5 plus carats - 20 carat weight total.
- Measurements: 1/2 inches wide and 7 3/8 inches long
- Weight: 10.8 grams
- Hallmarks: Sterling Silver
- Date: Circa 1900
- Condition: Very good with no chips or nicks and the sterling silver bearing a rich patina that we have not cleaned. An outstanding antique bracelet great for layering with others or wearing on its own.