Art Deco Scarab Bracelet 1920s
Gorgeous hand carved gemstones in pink rose quartz, carnelian, jade, onyx, carnelian, and smoky quartz gemstones are all open back set in a sterling silver mounting. The gems graduate in size with the bracelet closed by a fold-over clasp and safety chain. Absolutely spectacular and a one of a kind piece authentic piece of Art Deco jewelry!
• Style: Art Deco bracelet / Egyptian
• Circa: 1920
• Material: Sterling silver, gemstones
• Hallmarks: Sterling
• Gemstones: All natural green jade, pink quartz, carnelian, rock crystal, smoky quartz, and onyx.
• Measurements: 7 inches long and 3/4 inch wide
• Condition: Very, very good with the sterling silver having a gentle patina that accents the design. No chips or nicks on the gemstone scarabs.