Antique English Edwardian Glass Gold Locket
The mystery and allure of an antique locket comes to life in this English antique Edwardian 9ct yellow gold double-sided love token photo locket with full English gold hallmarks for Birmingham 1907. Excellent quality original 110 year old locket in a nice large size with a gold border frame complete with original bevelled glass panels. The gold stem and bale ring unscrew to access the photo compartments. Ready to be your next keepsake!
- Materials: 9 karat yellow gold
- Measurements: 1 3/4 inches including the bale ring and 1 1/3 inches wide
- Circa: English antique Edwardian solid 9ct rose gold, with a full set of English gold hallmarks for Birmingham 1907. Superb clear struck marks.
- Maker Goldsmiths initials "W.H.C.".
- Condition: Excellent condition, no splits or cracks, no solder repairs and no nasty dents or bruises. The 2 bevelled glass panels are original and in perfect condition and the unscrewable gold bale loop unscrews and screws up tightly.