Antique Edwardian 14K White Gold Quartz Diamond Ring
Late Edwardian to Art Deco ring features a row of diamonds and chalcedony quartz gemstones rendered in a 14K white gold filigree. Uniquely shaped deep blue and green polycrystalline quartz stones have a center band studded with three single cut sparkling diamonds. Held aloft with an ornate filigree mounting, the ring culminates in a smooth back band. An elegant and classic example of late Edwardian to Art Deco jewelry. The ring does come with a GIA appraisal for $700.
The gemstone used in this ring is a polycrystalline variety of chalcedony (quartz) with a dark green and deep blue hue patches. As with most chalcedonies, the stone is very tough making it suitable to use in rings, watch seals etc during this time period in history
- Materials: 14 karat white gold
- Gemstone: Three 1.4mm single cut diamonds weighing a combined .03 carats - Color J-K, Clarity I1; Green and blue polycrystalline quartz
- Ring size: & US, O UK - Can be resize up or down at least one size and more. Contact us for sizing options.
- Weight: 3.88 grams
- Hallmarks: NA
- Date: Circa 1910 - 1920 - Authentic and not a reproduction
- Condition: No chips or nicks to the stones with the diamonds brilliant. No noted flaws. An exceptional and quite uniquely shaped antique ring!