Antique Austro Hungarian Garnet Pearl Turquoise Ring
Make a huge statement with this antique Victorian era, circa 1880s, antique Austro Hungarian ring. A large green turquoise gemstone is surrounded by delicate natural pearls and accented on the quarters with sparkling garnets set within flowers. The gold one silver filigree design flows through to the shoulders as well. A true showstopper not meant for the shy!
- Materials: Gold gilt, 800+ silver
- Gemstone: Natural turquoise - 14mm by 8.25mm; 4 garnets - each are 2mm; natural pearls
- Ring size: 7 US, O UK Most rings can be sized up or down a whole size and sometimes more
- Measurements: 1 3/8 inches north to south and 1 inch east to west with a rise of 12mm off the finger
- Weight: 11 grams
- Condition: No chips or nicks; left unclean